- Product Code:Modular Underground Wine Cellar Pod
- Availability:In Stock
- All Pods are 2.4m high.
- Our underground pods are delivered within 4 Weeks.
Each Pod includes staircase and external door.
Underground Wine Cellars
Here at Underground Pods we know that space is valuable in your home and we also know that it may not be possible to extend your existing building. So why not expand below ground? You will be able to use your new underground pod for a wide range of purposes. A popular use for an underground pod is to use it as a wine cellar. Why not carry on reading to find out more about the benefits of storing your wine in a wine cellar below your home?
Why Do You Need A Wine Cellar?
For those of you that are passionate about the wine that you drink, it is important that you have a wide range of choice around you. Perhaps you need a particular type of wine to accompany that meal that you have cooked, or you want to sample a particular flavour. Well, the only solution to this is to buy a wide range of wines. However, there is a problem to this; do you have space in your home to store all of your wine? This is where Underground Pods can help!
At Underground Pods we understand that wine is important. It can help create memories, funny stories and can help generate conversations. We also understand that storing wine correctly is important. Wine cellaring is actually more than just storing your wine. Therefore, we have developed the skills to be able to build you an underground pod where you can store your wide range of wine. Your wine cellar will mean you can enjoy a wide range of wine without even leaving your home!
We know that creating the right conditions in which to store your wine is extremely important. This includes the right humidity, the optimum temperature and the right light levels. This is why, here at Underground Pods, we are mastering our craft to ensure that you are built a beautiful wine cellar that stores your win perfectly.
What Are The Benefits Of Home Wine Cellaring?
There are a wide range of benefits of home cellaring. Some of them are listed below:
- A wine cellar is not only a place to store your wine, but it can also be a stylish feature in your home. It can become a talking point and can add something special to your home.
- In order to expand the usefulness of the wine cellar, you could also use the space to store larder type foods. The cellar will be a perfect place to store chutneys, jams and pickles. You can also store your glassware, decanters and any other type of alcohol. This room can help safe space in the rest of your home.
- Storing your wine in your wine cellar will enable you to be more organised. It will help you to see your whole collection and will reduce the chance of you forgetting what wine you have and which wine you need to restock.
- Another benefit to having a wine cellar is that when you come to sell, you will be able to use the wine cellar as a unique selling point. It will also add value to your home.
- A wine cellar stops you having to create space for refrigeration. It also stops you having to invest in bonded warehouse space for your wine.
What Is The Perfect Wine Cellar?
We would argue that a perfect wine cellar is the Spiral Cellar. This type of wine Cellar is the most space saving and cost-effective way to store your wine. The Spiral Cellar is a natural underground cellar that is engineered from limestone. It can be installed under any ground floor. This means that you don't have to have a basement or cellar to be able to have a Spiral Cellar fitted into your home. The Spiral Cellar can be fitted as part of a new build, extension or as part of a refurbishment project.
The main advantage of choosing a Spiral Cellar is that there is significantly less upheaval than there would be if we had to dig out your whole basement. It also means that the cellar will not affect the foundations of your home. Also, you won't need to apply for planning permission, unless your home is a listed building.
Underground Pods understand that the right conditions are vital when it comes to storing your wine in your home. This is why we would argue that the Spiral Cellar is one of the best options you can choose. The fact that this cellar is constructed from limestone mans the cellar has built-in natural ventilation that creates the right temperature and humidity. We also understand the importance of the correct positioning of the cellar within your home.
The Spiral Cellar incorporates an excellent ventilation system that means that the warm air in the room is continuously replaced by cool air. This allows the room to have the optimum humidity in order to store your wine. It also means that the air in the room is always fresh. This ventilation ensures that your corks don't dry out and will not spoil your wine.
What To Do Next
Once you have decided that a wine cellar is for you, then why not get in contact with Underground Pods to find out how we can help you? We are more than happy to discuss your requirements and what options you have or alternatively simply check out now with your chosen size to have one of our wine cellar pods shipped direct to your door. So what are you waiting for? Buy your new underground wine cellar pod today!